Board logo

標題: Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic [打印本頁]

作者: DmvbsR5R    時間: 2017-12-19 20:33     標題: Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic

Abraham ranks ninth on the NFL's career sacks list with 133? and often has talked about how he wants nine more to move ahead of Michael Strahan into the No. 5 spot. He led the Cardinals with 11? sacks last season, his first with the team, and was voted to his fifth Pro Bowl.
Arians said Abraham "talked to a couple of players Saturday night in the hotel."
Abraham was arrested on a drunken driving charge in suburban Atlanta in late June,Cheap China Jerseys.
Abraham didn't arrive in training camp until Aug. 14, saying he had to deal with personal issues. He later confirmed that he had been in rehab.
"I knew a lot of it was the headaches and the first real big one (concussion) he's ever had," Arians said Monday,China Jerseys NFL, "and there are other things we're dealing with and he's fine with those.
"We have been texting back and forth for the last three days," the coach said. "Probably about 30 minutes ago I asked him,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, 'Do you want me to announce it at the press conference? He said, 'Yes, that'd be great.'"
It will be the second return to the Cardinals for Abraham this season,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale. The 15-year NFL veteran showed up late for training camp after undergoing what he later confirmed was rehabilitation for an alcohol problem.
Abraham had until Tuesday to return or the Cardinals would have had to declare him out for the season.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona coach Bruce Arians says outside linebacker John Abraham will return to the Cardinals on Tuesday.
Abraham left the team last week after sustaining a concussion in the Cardinals' season-opening victory over San Diego. Arians had said that Abraham was contemplating retirement, wondering if he still has the fire to play the game.
"He's excited about it,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping," Arians said. "He's at the doctor's,Jerseys NFL Cheap, the neurologist, now, to make sure he can pass the test and be ready to go."

The 36-year-old linebacker had no tackles before leaving the season-opener in the third quarter.
"He's ready to play," Arians said.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0