Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping [打印本頁]

作者: DmvbsR5R    時間: 2017-12-11 21:19     標題: Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping

LeSean McCoy: After leading the NFL with a franchise-record 1,607 yards rushing in 2013,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, McCoy ran for only 192 yards and averaged just 2.7 yards per carry in the first month for Philadelphia.
Yes, RG3 is back.
Griffin is under contract through 2015, and the Redskins next spring will have to decide whether to exercise a team option for 2016. He has to prove he fits into coach Jay Gruden's offense and can be a productive pocket passer and all-around player.

Robert Griffin III spun away from a defender,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, eluded a sack, rolled out and tossed a 24-yard pass to keep a drive going.
But now they have their dynamic playmaker under center and the rest of the season will help determine whether Griffin has a future with the team.
"Let me play football, man. Let me play football,NFL Jerseys China," Griffin said. "That's our job to go out there and have fun and be the players we can be."
"Every time I get 100 yards it's a big deal,Wholesale China Jerseys," McCoy said. "I'm used to just doing it."
But McCoy responded with 430 yards in the next four games, including 117 in Sunday's win at Houston. With Mark Sanchez taking over for injured quarterback Nick Foles, expect the Eagles to ride McCoy down the stretch.
Other players you should hear from in the second half:
Griffin threw for 251 yards, one touchdown and one interception, and ran for 24 yards in his first game since dislocating his left ankle in Week 2. The Washington Redskins (3-6) lost at Minnesota 29-26 on Sunday, snapping a two-game winning streak led by third-string quarterback Colt McCoy.
Critics said he lost a step. Some wondered why veteran Darren Sproles,China Jerseys Wholesale, who was running effectively, didn't get more carries.
Griffin was The Associated Press Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2012 when he helped the Redskins overcome a 3-6 start to win seven straight games and the NFC East title,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China. But he tore his ACL in a playoff loss to Seattle and has had three major leg injuries over six college and NFL seasons.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0