Board logo

標題: Cheap China Jerseys 13518 [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Ny9    時間: 2018-9-15 04:52     標題: Cheap China Jerseys 13518

Siemian made his NFL debut last week,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, albeit for a kneel-down just before halftime. Offensive coordinator Rick Dennison said he has faith in the seventh-round draft pick from Northwestern if Siemian is pressed into duty.
Osweiler will make his sixth consecutive start Monday night when the Broncos (10-4) host the Bengals (11-3). Manning will be inactive again. He hasn't played since tearing the plantar fascia in his left foot Nov. 15,China Jerseys NFL.
"Yeah, I know. I need to shut up," Kubiak said Saturday, shaking his head. "It was a workout. It was a 'Friday' workout."
Manning has been on the sideline the last two games but Kubiak wasn't sure if the five-time MVP would watch from the field or the Broncos locker room Monday night, when it's expected to be clear but cold.
Kubiak demurred when asked if that would help him decide to have Manning return to practice with his teammates next week.
"You can give him a large percentage" of the playbook, Dennison said. "He's been around. Certainly you wouldn't want to give him a whole lot. I feel really good about where he is. (Quarterbacks coach Greg Knapp) has done a good job of making sure he's up to date. We get him out there practicing and covering everything in the meetings."

Osweiler said his shoulder was OK and he could see clearly enough "to find the open receiver."
Rookie Trevor Siemian is the only truly healthy quarterback on the roster right now.
"He's fine,Brent Seabrook Jersey," Kubiak said. "We got him to a doctor I think Wednesday afternoon. He's OK."
Truth is, it wasn't as pivotal as many media outlets portrayed it.
And a good one at that,Hombre/Mujer Mister Cartoon x Nike Cortez QS  LA  Blancas/Rojo Universidad AA4875-002, he added.
"They were all good workouts this week," Kubiak said. "He probably worked out harder today than he did the other two days, in all honesty, but it was a real good workout."
"No. We had a good week. Let's go from there, OK?" Kubiak said. "It's just, 'Let's go, let's have a good week, let's work.' That's what he did. I won't go beyond that."
Osweiler banged up his left (non-throwing) shoulder when he scrambled for 7 yards in the second quarter against the Steelers last weekend and he awoke Tuesday morning with a left eye infection.
Kubiak watched video of Manning's workouts,Blake Swihart Jersey, but he set off a firestorm Thursday when he offhandedly mentioned he'd witness Manning's "big workout on Saturday."
After having a setback last week, Manning returned to throwing on his own indoors this week.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Broncos coach Gary Kubiak said Brock Osweiler's eye infection has largely cleared up and Peyton Manning had a good week of work.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0