Board logo

標題: Arturo Vidal Jersey who is attached to the C.J.I. [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Ny9    時間: 2018-8-8 13:04     標題: Arturo Vidal Jersey who is attached to the C.J.I.

Agents from the Customs Anti Narcotics Unit— CANU— have launched an intense probe into the discovery of 11 kilograms of cocaine in a mailbag at the Cheddi Jagan International Airport,Custom Juventus Jerseys, Timehri.The drug was intercepted on Saturday around 13:30 hours.Reports reaching this newspaper indicated that a CANU Officer,Andrea Barzagli Jersey, who is attached to the C.J.I.A,Cheap Juventus Jersey, intercepted a mailbag at the baggage area with serial # 492146 with suspected cocaine destined for Canada aboard Liat Flight # 512.The suspected cocaine was taken to CANU Headquarters and lodged.Within the past two weeks there have been major busts of cocaine shipped from Guyana.Two weeks ago,Juventus Jerseys, Jamaican authorities seized a large quantity of the drug which was shipped in lumber from Guyana.There are reports that? the shipment was destined for China. One man has been detained locally and investigations continue.Then a few days ago,Cheap Barcelona Jersey, Surinamese officials intercepted another large shipment of cocaine from Guyana.Apart from the last two busts,Manchester United Jerseys, a former Guyanese policeman is currently facing drug trafficking charges in the neighbouring Dutch-speaking republic.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0