Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Wholesale [打印本頁]

作者: OcltxFl8    時間: 2018-5-26 10:23     標題: Cheap Jerseys Wholesale

Houston (No. 28 in AP Pro32) has been among the most disappointing teams in the NFL,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, but it has two-time Defensive Player of the Year J.J. Watt operating against a mediocre offensive line.
TEXANS, 24-20
That's the case this time around as the Colts figure out how healthy Andrew Luck's right (throwing) shoulder is,Jerseys NFL Wholesale.
"I would say Andrew Luck will play in the game,Cheap NFL Jerseys, so we will prepare for him,China Jerseys Wholesale," Texans coach Bill O'Brien said.
Other than a losing week, nothing bugs Pro Picks more than having no spread on a Thursday night game.
Whether he plays or not, the Texans will end Indy's impressive streak.
The star quarterback missed a game for the first time in his three-plus pro seasons and Indianapolis (No. 17 in AP Pro32) was taken to the limit and beyond before beating Jacksonville in overtime,Cheap NFL Jerseys.

Matt Hasselbeck, Luck's 40-year-old backup, played reasonably well and Indy extended its string of wins within the AFC South to a record-tying 15 games.
"I'm going to approach this week the same way I approached last week and every other week,Stitched Jerseys," said Hasselbeck, who was ill and absent from practice Tuesday, further clouding the picture. "I expect him to play, but I'll be ready if needed."

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0