Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys China [打印本頁]

作者: JjkoeuNS9    時間: 2018-5-24 09:13     標題: NFL Jerseys China

"I don't know if shock's the word I'm going to use,NFL Jerseys Wholesale," linebacker Aldon Smith said. "We're a competitive team,Jerseys From China, we're a good team and every week we go out I expect for us to win. So I wasn't expecting the result."
With wins by Arizona (10-3) and Seattle (9-4), San Francisco's odds of taking the division are shrinking. And with St. Louis moving to 6-7 with a second straight shutout, the 49ers also could be caught by the Rams.
Kaepernick went 18 for 33 for 174 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions. Five sacks gave him a league-high 43 this year.
On Monday night, it's Atlanta (5-7) at Green Bay 9-3).
"I'm giving everything I have every time I step on the field,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys," Kaepernick said. "I have to play better. I haven't played well."
A fourth straight trip to the playoffs,NFL Jerseys China, let alone to the conference championship game, looks even less likely after a costly trip across the bay to play the Raiders. Oakland stunned its more successful neighbor 24-13, and now the Niners (7-6) are much closer to the bottom of their division than the top.
The weekend began with Dallas beat Chicago 41-28 last Thursday night, improving the Cowboys to 9-4. Chicago is 5-8.
Derek Carr threw three touchdown passes and completed 22 of 28 passes for 254 yards. He completely outplayed counterpart Colin Kaepernick as the Raiders (2-11) won their second straight home game surrounding last week's 52-0 loss at St,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic. Louis.
Maybe it's time the San Francisco 49ers look behind them and not toward the top of the NFC West,Cheap Jerseys Store.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0