Board logo

標題: Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: JjkoeuNS9    時間: 2018-5-24 02:27     標題: Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys

"You see the helmet and you understand how you got your start and how your upbringing was professionally as a player," Bowles said, "so that's something I will never forget."
Bowles played seven seasons in Washington and was a starting safety on the 1987 Redskins team that won the Super Bowl over Denver, but he wasn't feeling overly nostalgic when asked if Sunday's game was extra special.
SUPER BOWLES: While Bowles has faced the Redskins several times over the years as an assistant, this will mark the first time he plays against them as a head coach.
Here are some other things to know about the Redskins' game against the Jets:
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) — Jay Gruden has carefully watched the film of the New York Jets' defense and knows exactly why it has given opponents fits this season.
"I mean, it's early and we have a long way to go,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping," Bowles said. "Although you're pleased with the results, we know internally that we did a lot of things wrong that we have to clean up."
"I try not to ride that emotion roller coaster," Cousins said, "so we'll just keep going, stay consistent and try to learn from what didn't go well on Sunday and try to not have it repeat itself."
"As an offensive coach, you say,Cheap Jerseys, 'Let's try and run the ball,' and they're excellent against the run," Gruden said. "And then you say, 'Let's throw some quick passes and get the ball out our hands,' and they play tight man to man. They don't really have a lot of weaknesses."
NOWHERE TO RUN: The Redskins went from being the No. 1 rushing team in the NFL early on — Alfred Morris and rookie Matt Jones were the first teammates since 2006 to each run for 100 yards in a game in Weeks 1 and 2 of a season — to mediocre, slipping to 12th in the league.
D-JAX BACK?: Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson could return from a left hamstring strain that has kept him sidelined since early in Washington's Week 1 loss to Miami.
Last week, Washington gained only 51 yards on 24 carries, a 2.1 average.
RICHARDSON'S RETURN: New York's defense is getting a big addition with lineman Sheldon Richardson making his season debut after being suspended the first four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
Gruden said Jackson will be back either this week or next, and his presence will be a boost to Washington's offense. He led the NFL with 20.9 yards per reception last season, his first with the Redskins.

"When everybody knows the running game is your characteristic feature, that's what they're going to sell out to stop," Pro Bowl left tackle Trent Williams said. "That's what we're seeing. We're seeing stacked boxes."
"You have to make perfect throws against their tight,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, man coverage," Gruden said, "and they also have some blitzes that I can't even draw up."
New York (3-1) is coming off a bye-week break and ready to get back to business Sunday against Washington (2-3) at MetLife Stadium.
"It will be a big impact," quarterback Kirk Cousins said. "He's one of our most explosive players — he's our most explosive player. When you lose a guy of that caliber, it's hard to replace him."
AS COUSINS GOES: One easy barometer by which to measure the Redskins' success this season has been Cousins' ability to protect the ball,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic.
Well, it depends on who you ask.
Bowles has been happy with what his defense has done through the first four games, but he'll insist to anyone who listens that the Jets are far from a finished product.
Todd Bowles' defense is ranked second overall, based on yardage allowed,Wholesale China Jerseys, and the Jets are tied for second in the league with 13 takeaways — one behind Denver while playing one fewer game.
"We're already a great defense and it's just time to keep it going," Richardson said. "I'll come in and do my role."
"Well, let's see," the Washington Redskins coach said. "They have a great defensive line, their linebackers are fast, physical and they can cover anybody anywhere. They are active, they are fast and they're disruptive."
In three games, he has thrown two interceptions each — and Washington is 0-3 in those games. In two games, Cousins was not picked off at all — and Washington went 2-0. Last week's loss to Atlanta ended in overtime when Cousins' INT was returned for a touchdown, although the intended receiver slipped to the turf on the play.
Bowles said Richardson will play Sunday, but it was uncertain how much. Rookie Leonard

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0