Board logo

標題: Jerseys NFL China [打印本頁]

作者: DmvbsR5R    時間: 2018-5-23 19:14     標題: Jerseys NFL China

The losses have piled up to 13 of 14.
"It's already one of the bad records in the league, but I mean we just want to win," Wright said. "We just want to win, we're not worried about the record at this point."
The Titans wrap up this ugly season Sunday hosting AFC South champ Indianapolis needing a win to snap the league's longest current skid of nine straight games. The Buccaneers host New Orleans. The Titans have the edge for the top draft pick overall,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, though they need several games to go their way to keep it unless they lose and Tampa Bay wins.
None of the Titans care what draft pick the franchise might land. The players know this roster will be changing as first-year coach Ken Whisenhunt tries to fix a team already assured of its worst season since 1994 no matter what they do against the Colts (10-5),NFL Jerseys China.
Wide receiver Kendall Wright said he isn't sure what practice will look like. The Titans have 15 players on injured reserve, and Wright played himself last week with a broken bone in his right hand. Whisenhunt is hoping a couple of injured Titans such as left tackle Taylor Lewan and quarterback Zach Mettenberger might be able to practice some.
"Exactly," Titans defensive tackle Jurrell Casey said Monday. "That's the whole goal right now."
"We got one last chance to do something,NHL Jerseys Authentic," Walker said. "I think it's going to show a lot of what type of guys we got when we go out there and see how we play. I'm pretty sure the coaches and the personnel (staff) upstairs are looking to see who's still going to be here."
No offense,Cheap Jerseys, Buccaneers, the Titans want to stay out of the league basement.

Safety Michael Griffin said they've already heard changes are coming,Stitched Jerseys, and nobody ever is really safe in the NFL — especially not on a team that hasn't had a winning record since 2011. So the Titans themselves are focusing on a win,Cheap World Cup Jerseys, something they haven't gotten since Sammie Hill blocked a field goal Oct. 12 against Jacksonville.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Tennessee Titans find themselves keeping company with Tampa Bay for the NFL's worst record at 2-13 with one game remaining.
"We haven't won in a long period of time," Griffin said. "We haven't won in the month of November, and we haven't won in the month of December, so a win right now I think would make everybody feel a little bit better."
Whisenhunt gave the Titans the weekend off after their latest loss, 21-13 at Jacksonville last Thursday night. They returned Monday and will practice Tuesday and Wednesday with the morning off Thursday for Christmas.
This season has been bad, but tight end Delanie Walker said at least it has felt short compared to the 2012 season when he was with San Francisco and the 49ers reached the 2013 Super Bowl.
Wright hasn't thought about trying to avoid the worst record in the NFL. At this point, pride is on the line along with a chance at a second home win.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0