Board logo

標題: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: OcltxFl8    時間: 2018-5-17 18:08     標題: Wholesale Authentic Jerseys

"It's something I had to work through," McDonald said. "We've been using caution; it's all about Sunday."
Davis is sore in the deltoid ligament region of his ankle,Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic, which is the area where the foot and leg meet. He said he feels it around the front of his ankle and will test it Sunday about an hour before game time.
"He's one of the rare tight ends that's really good in the run game and really good in the pass game," Harbaugh said. "He's at the highest level in both."
"It's tough when the guys are all out there battling," Davis said. "You want to be out there with them. But you can't get too overwhelmed. I'll just take it one day at a time."
"It will be more of a game-time decision,Wholesale NFL Jerseys," Davis said. "We'll keep working and hopefully I can be ready. I feel a lot better than last week."
McDonald, recovering from a knee injury,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, went through a personalized workout Friday and then ran routes, and afterward said he was ready to go.
"That's what I like about this team: we can line up two tight ends or go with a five-receiver set and still move the football," McDonald said. "I thought they did a great job offensively."
The playing status of Vernon Davis is less certain.
Davis refused to commit to playing, perhaps shying away after making a definitive statement last week and not playing.
The second-year tight end said he did well at Friday's workout, which tested his knee from every angle.
NOTES: Harbaugh said the reason a field goal attempt was blocked against the Cardinals,Wholesale Adidas Hockey Jerseys, who only had nine men on the field at the time, was that half the team never got the signal that a fake was taken off. "We didn't communicate the fake was off,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," he said. "Half the line knew it was off and half the line was blocking like it was a fake." ... LB Patrick Willis said he never prepares anything ahead of delivering his pre-game speech each week. "It's just something I feel during warmups as I look at the team," he said. "I start to feel it and I go with whatever comes up." ... S Antonie Bethea (ankle) is listed as questionable and did not practice Friday, though it's likely he'll be ready to make his 100th consecutive start against the Eagles. ... C Marcus Martin (knee) is out, while CB Tramaine Brock (toe sprain) is listed as questionable, but is doubtful. T Anthony Davis (hamstring) is questionable, while Michael Crabtree (quad), Gore (back), Willis (wrist) and Justin Smith (non-injury related) are all probable.
McDonald, who has one catch for 9 yards on the season, would give the 49ers more options. They relied on a five-receiver set in last week's loss to the Arizona Cardinals because of a lack of depth at tight end.
"I'm confident I can go Sunday," McDonald said. "Running routes felt great."
SANTA CLARA,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale, Calif. (AP) — 49ers tight end Vance McDonald expects to play Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles.

49ers coach Jim Harbaugh also expressed caution and optimism about Davis' status, while extolling his talents in all phases of the offense.
"I'm pretty happy," McDonald said. "I was impatient and wanted to do more work after I was finished for the day, but the trainers kept me on a schedule and they've done a great job of getting me back in a timely fashion."
"Definitely, when you can run or pass everyone gets a chance to get involved, especially Frank Gore," Davis said. "We can't do too much without him. We've got to get him going as well as Michael Crabtree and the other receivers."
Davis also realizes his value as a run blocker.
McDonald hurt his knee during the 49ers' loss to the Chicago Bears two weeks ago and has been limited to personal training as established by the team trainers.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0