Board logo

標題: Nike NFL Jerseys China 14968 [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Ny9    時間: 2018-5-17 13:41     標題: Nike NFL Jerseys China 14968

"He's won games. He's proven he's won games at Houston with a team that had significant injuries around him and he found ways to win games."
Fisher explained his motive for the switch,Wholesale Jerseys Online.

Foles has just one touchdown pass in his last four games. For the season,Jerseys Wholesale, Foles has thrown for 1,678 yards, ranking last in the league; he's 29th in passer rating.
"The lack of production is not Nick's fault," Fisher said. "The lack of production is a collective offensive effort. It needs more production and it starts with that position."
Last March, the Rams traded a draft pick to the Texans for Keenum. Fisher wanted him in St. Louis because of what Keenum showed previously.
"I've told Case he doesn't have a short leash," Fisher said.
In four seasons as a pro, Keenum has started 10 times. He gets No. 11 against Baltimore.
Keenum was signed by the Houston Texans as an undrafted free agent in 2012 after playing in college at Houston. Keenum started eight games in 2013 for the Texans, throwing for 1,760 yards and nine touchdowns. The Texans waived him on Aug. 31, 2014, and the Rams signed him for their practice squad. The Texans got him back from that practice squad in December.
Fisher also called out second-year offensive tackle Greg Robinson, a No. 1 draft pick. Robinson was called for three holding penalties Sunday.
The offense has to play better,Wholesale China NFL Jerseys, Fisher said. He pointed out that the receivers and tight ends have to improve.
St. Louis (AP) — Case Keenum will replace Nick Foles as the starting quarterback, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Monday.
"This is my decision based on what I think is best for this team offensively to go in this direction," Fisher said. "By no means do we regret the trade (for Foles). By no means do we regret the extension. Nick is a good quarterback.
Now, Foles is out.
NOTES: Two Rams will be out for the rest of the season. G Jamon Brown will have surgery later this week for a broken leg. Rookie T Darrell Williams had surgery Sunday night for a wrist injury. Fisher said both were hurt on the play when Foles threw an interception late in the game. ...  Fisher said the Rams will promote T Isaiah Battle from the practice squad. Fisher added St. Louis will look for outside help on the offensive line. ... T Rob Havenstein (calf) left Sunday's game, but Fisher said it's not "significant" and he will be listed as day to day.
"I don't expect Nick to like it because he's a competitor, but he understands," Fisher said. "We're going to move forward here. I'm not saying this is week to week. This is best right now for our team. I'm confident this is the right move for us."
"But at this point right now, based on where we are offensively, I feel this is the direction we have to go."
For the foreseeable future, Keenum will be under center.
Foles went 17 for 36 for 200 yards in Sunday's 37-13 loss at home to Chicago. Foles had with no touchdowns and an interception for a passing rating of 53. He overthrew open receivers and other passes were poorly thrown.
The Rams (4-5) will play Sunday at Baltimore (2-7). St. Louis has lost its last two games and ranks 31st in offense. The Rams average 309.6 yards a game.
"What we saw here on the practice field with Case was special," Fisher said. "His instincts. His mobility. His arm strength. His anticipation.
There is no quarterback controversy,Cheap NHL Jerseys, Fisher added.
"Decided to make a quarterback change," Fisher said. "This is my decision. Nobody came down the hall and said this is what we need to do."
In August during training camp, the Rams gave Foles to a two-year extension with $13.8 million guaranteed.
"Greg Robinson needs to play better," Fisher said.
The Rams acquired Foles, a 2015 fourth-round pick,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale, and a 2016 second-round pick from the Philadelphia Eagles. The Rams sent their former No. 1 overall pick Sam Bradford and a 2015 fifth-round pick to Philadelphia.
Fisher said he had been over the last "four to five weeks" looking at the "big picture" in the production of the offense.
"You know, Nick just needs a break," Fisher said. "Nick understands he eventually will be under center for us again."
Keenum played the last series against the Bears.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0