Board logo

標題: Cheap Jeseys NFL Bisnauth [打印本頁]

作者: VxvesP0v    時間: 2018-5-17 09:56     標題: Cheap Jeseys NFL Bisnauth

“My strong belief and faith in God was what helped me through the tough years.”By Leon SuseranWith hardly any co-operation from her husband, Roopnauth Bisnauth’s mother was forced to send off three of her children to her parents—who lived next door. The load was too much for her.Roopnauth BisnauthRoopnauth recalled “growing up amongst his other siblings as “neighbours” and this separation took a toll on the family. He recalled growing apart from his other three siblings, and not getting a chance to know them.He attended Dartmouth Primary and St. Barnabas Anglican Schools in Essequibo,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China, completing that portion of his education in 1956. After moving to Berbice, he attended Berbice High School in 1957, and passed with nine subjects at the GCE Exams. Bisnauth loved to play cricket as a young boy.“I was a selector for the Essequibo team.”In 1962, Bisnauth joined the Guyana Police Force. He started off as a Constable. He loved that job.“I had an uncle who was a policeman and I used to admire some of his qualities,” he added. Bisnauth met his lovely wife, Irene, and “asked home for her” when she was 13 years. He had just finished the police force exams.“My mother was not in favour at all because I had nine subjects at the GCE exams and she urged me to apply for another job.”He recalled working as a young officer during the disturbances in 1964.“Myself and several others were scheduled to have our passing parade in Georgetown, but we were called to higher duty, since the mood had become very tense that very day in Berbice…The same day we received a telegram that Berbice was on fire…and they told us not to worry about the parade and urged us to get quickly to Berbice—our entire squad was transferred to Berbice.”He also mentioned that he and an Inspector Andrews represented Guyana at the Expo in Canada. Guyana had its own section at that international event in the 1970s. He recalled that he was the youngest police officer from anywhere in the world. He was also awarded the Baton of Honour (Best Policeman) by the Guyana Police Force,Wholesale China Jerseys, which in those days was the highest award an officer could have achieved.Dressed in police wear back in the day“I don’t like criminals…I hate criminals and I tried to join the force to play my part in helping to keep down the crime.”After spending 12 years in the police force, Bisnauth felt that he wanted to help children learn. He then applied to teach. Having left the force for personal reasons, he started to teach at the Hampton Court Primary School in 1976 after which he enrolled at the Government Teachers’ Training College in 1977 in Georgetown. In 1979, he completed his teacher-training and taught at Nismes Primary School and the Vreed-en-Hoop Community High School a bit later. He also taught at the Dartmouth and 8th of May Community High Schools. He described his days as a teacher as being “very rewarding”.Bisnauth recalled some more rough days.“I remember when I turned up for school one morning in January and received a letter which terminated my services as a teacher and the Teaching Service Commission couldn’t give a reason for terminating my service…and nobody could have said why and I never got back my job.”“I was still on contract as a trained teacher and they terminated my services without giving me anything, so I faced some of the hardships. Having a wife and three children at the time to take care of, I had to find another way of making ends meet, so I sought and gained employment with one of my cousins at a rice mill and I had to work there for two years.”“My strong belief and faith in God was what helped me through the tough years.” A staunch Presbyterian, Bisnauth was a very active church-goer. He was called to the Ministry of the Presbyterian Church in Guyana in 1981 and was ordained a Minister in 1983 at the Burns Memorial Church in Georgetown by no lesser a person than his brother, Rev. Dale Bisnauth, who had become a Minister several years earlier.Giving Holy Communion during a recent church service.“I worked hard because I was trained by a man whom I knew was with the church—Dale Bisnauth.” He also became a licenced Marriage Officer in 1986.“I wanted to be a teacher, a policeman,Cheap Jerseys Store, a pastor—but of course I couldn’t have all of them together.”He loved being a pastor best. After ordination, he worked two years at Bartica, after which he was transferred in 1986 with his family to the Lower Corentyne parishes in Berbice, where he would spend the next 27 years of his pastoral ministry.“I was responsible for five churches from Susannah to Letter Kenny,NFL Jerseys Clearance, Corentyne, and conducted service, lead people, and did training.”His workload as a preacher increased not too long

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0