Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys Cheap if they could talk [打印本頁]

作者: VxvesP0v    時間: 2018-5-17 08:44     標題: Wholesale Jerseys Cheap if they could talk

By Enid Joaquin The Railroad Yard in Linden, which some decades ago used to be a hive of activity,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, is presently reduced to a sort of “graveyard” for the locomotives and ore cars that traversed the railways, plying precious bauxite from mining sites with such exotic names as Dorabece, Arrowcane, Yarraribo,Cheap Jerseys, Montgomery, Akima and Ituni.The two lone locomotives within the railroad yard precinct, if they could talk,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, would tell stories of pulling between seventy and ninety ore cars laden with bauxite from the mining sites to the bauxite plant, for processing and shipping.A condemned locomotive in the Railroad Yard in Linden Unfortunately, many of the ore cars themselves have become heaps of scrap metal, with a few that are still intact heaped in a pile,NFL Jerseys Cheap, for possible use as revetments and other infrastructural works within the community according to CEO of the Linmine Secretariat, Horace James.According to reports, the Tourism Association has written seeking permission from the relevant authorities to use the locomotives as a possible tourist attraction.Many persons hope that approval will be given so that persons who have never had the opportunity to ride the trains could at least ride the locomotive, if the tracks are still there.That will be quite an experience as I for one would be among the first to “hitch” a ride,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and relive childhood memories of the shrill whistle of the locomotives waking me out of my sleep. I used to lay awake and listen to the monotonous cadence of the ore cars as the wheels of steel ground the railway tracks,Cheap NFL Jerseys, echoing and reverberating long after the bauxite train had passed with their precious load.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0