Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping [打印本頁]

作者: DmvbsR5R    時間: 2018-4-10 06:51     標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

Asked to explain the post,China Jerseys Cheap, Griffin said: "As far as I'm concerned,Wholesale Jerseys, I said what I needed to say. It is what I believe,China Jerseys Wholesale, and what our household deems necessary to go out every day and be successful."
Asked if he has considered shutting down social media to avoid negative feedback, Griffin referenced his 1.17 million followers.
Griffin regularly rebuffs doubters on Twitter and Facebook, but the Washington Redskins quarterback's latest words were more defiant than usual.

Griffin has always appeared sensitive to criticism. Speaking about the quarterback earlier this year, Redskins coach Jay Gruden said: "He doesn't like negative publicity. ... He wants everybody to love Robert."
"They doubted in High School ... They doubted a turnaround at Baylor ... They doubted a Heisman was possible ... Keep doubting. It's nothing New. Because at the end of the day, in the Griffin Household we read Philippians 4:12-13."
"We spend a lot of our day focused on football, so when we get a chance to unwind, whether it's watching reality TV or being on Twitter for five minutes in a day,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, that's not subtracting what we're doing on the field or in the film room."
"To each his own. There are 1.1 million people on Twitter that want to hear what the quarterbacks and guys have to say," he said. "And it's not that we tweet all the time,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China, but anytime we tweet something it gets blown up,China NFL Jerseys, but it is what it is.
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Robert Griffin III on Thursday stood by his latest retort against naysayers and said he has no plans to shut down his social media presence, pointing out that "there are 1.1 million people on Twitter" interested in what he has to say.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0