Board logo

標題: Cheap Authentic Jerseys Online [打印本頁]

作者: DmvbsR5R    時間: 2018-2-24 08:07     標題: Cheap Authentic Jerseys Online

The younger Starr said his father hopes to return to Lambeau Field on Thanksgiving night,Cheap Air Max 90 Kpu Sale, when Favre's No. 4 will go up on the stadium's interior facade,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes For Women, joining other retired numbers.

The younger Starr said his father wants to greet Favre at midfield at that game to give him a hug, and to thank fans for their well-wishes.
"I have my fingers crossed that he'll be there for that ceremony," Favre said. "And Bart Jr., has promised me he's going to be here — we're getting him in tip-top shape — so I'm looking forward to that."
GREEN BAY,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Wis. (AP) — Hall of Fame quarterback Bart Starr's son said his father's health is improving following two strokes and a mild heart attack.
Starr's family said last month that he was participating in a clinical trial using stem cells as a possible treatment for strokes,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys. Starr fell ill in September.
The younger Starr spoke during the induction ceremony for another former Green Bay quarterback, Brett Favre,China NFL Jerseys, into the franchise's Hall of Fame.
Bart Starr Jr,NFL Jerseys China, said Saturday night that that his 81-year-old father had started "turning the corner in a significant way."

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0