Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: DmvbsR5R    時間: 2018-2-22 21:02     標題: Wholesale Jerseys

"I don't think it's good that we've let a generation of fans,Nike Air Vapor Max Flyknit, young kids, grow up without a team. It's not good for the NFL,Cheap Stitched Jerseys," Kraft said at the NFL owners' meetings in Phoenix. "I really believe within the next year we'll have two teams in this market.  ...  We have some real good options."
"There might just be one team,Cheap Nike Air Max 97 Shoes For Women, but I really think to support the financial commitment of doing the kind of stadium that's necessary in LA, you need the resources of two teams," Kraft said.
Kroenke doesn't need to partner with a second team to finance the $1.86 billion venue in Inglewood, but the league considers Los Angeles a two-team market and wants a stadium that could accommodate both, the Los Angeles Times reported.
A team or teams moving to Los Angeles presumably would play at the Coliseum or Rose Bowl until a new stadium was built,Wholesale Football Jerseys.
PHOENIX (AP) — New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft says he believes the NFL will have two teams in the Los Angeles area within the next year.

His plan competes with one by the Chargers and Raiders,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, who have announced plans for a $1.7 billion stadium in suburban Carson if they don't get new stadiums in their current hometowns.
St. Louis owner Stan Kroenke has designed a Los Angeles-area stadium for two clubs — with two home locker rooms, identical sets of office space and two owners' suites.
He didn't say which teams might wind up there, although speculation is the Rams,Cheap Mens Jordan Sneakers, Chargers and Raiders are prime candidates.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0