Board logo

標題: Dale Hawerchuk Jersey [打印本頁]

作者: DmvbsR5R    時間: 2018-2-19 13:24     標題: Dale Hawerchuk Jersey

Four years ago, the Jets were a win away from the Super Bowl. Now, they're among the teams with the worst records in the NFL.
"Hopefully we can just preserve what we have and, if anything,China Jersyes Cheap," Ferguson said, "learn just how to do what we do better and hopefully we won't have another year that was like this."
"I think when we look at this season and the games we did lose, there were, in my opinion, a lot of games that were decided by a couple of mistakes or a couple of plays," left tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson said. "It actually makes me feel that if we were to overcome those mistakes or made those plays at critical times, that we'd be put in a very different place.
NEW YORK (AP) — One more week. One final game.
Ferguson is finishing his ninth season, all with the Jets,Cheap NFL Jerseys Stitched, and he went through a coaching change when Eric Mangini was fired after the 2008 season. As a veteran looking at the twilight of his career, he's wary of what could be involved in a total shake-up of the organization.
"A change could be good for us all, so if it happens, when it happens, then we'll see."
It's a sentiment shared by several players throughout the locker room, but it might not be enough to save Ryan or Idzik from the unemployment line in less than a week.
"I'm not thinking about it," Ryan said. "I've never worried about it, and won't. I know I have a job to do, and I plan on doing it."
That's all that might be left in Rex Ryan's tenure as coach of the New York Jets, with his future uncertain beyond Sunday's season finale at Miami against the Dolphins.
"I think the toughest part about it is not being able to continue to play for the same coach, the same guy that you learned to love, you invest so much in, and you believe (in) them," quarterback Geno Smith said. "To reset and readjust is a tough thing to do, but we are professionals and we have to do it.
But Johnson could determine that a few of those include a new coach and a new general manager,Wholesale Jerseys Outlet.
"I actually think if we preserve what we have and just strategically make some switches here or there," Ferguson said,NFL Jerseys Wholesale, "we'd be far better off than trying to clear everything and start fresh."
NOTES: Ryan said C Nick Mangold has "a bad sprain" in his left ankle and tests revealed no break. WR Percy Harvin's ribs are "extremely sore" after being injured Sunday. Ryan isn't sure of their availability for Sunday. ... Ryan acknowledged the Jets first considered having K Nick Folk try a pooch punt before calling timeout and asking if Folk could make his 52-yard attempt that would have given the Jets a late lead. Folk said yes, so Ryan had him try it — but it was tipped by Vince Wilfork and fell short.
"I don't think we're far away. I think a few key pieces is what we need."
Jets players have been asked for weeks about the possibility of a coaching change, which would lead to changes throughout the locker room as well as the staff.
The players haven't given up hope that Ryan could return, but they know the decision is out of their hands. They could, however, have better stated their case on the field. The Jets' two losses to the Patriots this season were by a total of three points, and seven of their 12 losses overall were by 10 or fewer points.
Beyond that, of course, is anyone's guess. Johnson has been keeping his thoughts on the situation close to the vest,Adidas Nmd Pink Shoes, but he can't be happy with what has transpired on the field or off during the past few seasons.

Sweeping changes could be on tap for the Jets,Stitched Jerseys, who are 3-12 after a 17-16 loss to the New England Patriots on Sunday and finishing out a fourth straight season without a playoff appearance.
Owner Woody Johnson could opt to clean house next Monday by firing Ryan as well as general manager John Idzik, pushing the reset button on the franchise.
"I'm not worried about a coaching change or whatever," Ryan said during a conference call Monday. "I'm not even worried. I'm just looking forward to the opportunity that's right in front of us, and that's playing against Miami."

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0