Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China [打印本頁]

作者: DmvbsR5R    時間: 2018-1-27 08:46     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys China

The New York Jets activated their starting right guard from the active/physically unable to perform list Sunday. He was in full pads and participated in individual drills after missing the first three days of practice while recovering from offseason arthroscopic knee surgery in late May.
Brian Winters, who started at left guard last season, and Oday Aboushi have been filling in for Colon.
The 31-year-old Colon was re-signed by the Jets in March to a one-year,NFL Jerseys China, $2 million deal. He started all 16 games last season, but was recovering from a torn right biceps in the season finale before dealing with the knee issue. He hadn't practiced all offseason or in minicamp because of the injuries.
Colon is looking forward to getting more work with new right tackle Breno Giacomini,China Jerseys, signed by the Jets in the offseason.
Now, he's back where he has been itching to be: on the practice field.
CORTLAND, N.Y. (AP) — Willie Colon was tired of just watching.
"It's been a mental grind,Wholesale Jerseys China," he said. "But it's football. I've been doing it. I've been dealing with it."

"Each day is a progression,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018," he said. "Right now, just taking it slow. Trying not to have any setbacks. That's the key right now."
Colon isn't doing team drills just yet, but that's OK with him.
"I kind of wanted to get going with him,NFL Jerseys China Cheap, because chemistry is huge for the offensive line," Colon said. "So, I just have been really eager about that. Right now,China NFL Jerseys, it's time and I am ready to go."

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0