Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping [打印本頁]

作者: DmvbsR5R    時間: 2018-1-27 02:16     標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

Kelly's name frequently comes up when colleges are looking for coaches,Cheap NFL Jerseys China. He was successful at Oregon but has yet to match that in the NFL.
Kelly is friends with Steve Sarkisian,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, who was fired this week at USC one day after being placed on leave.
"I get it — we're not successful and we're not winning," Kelly said Thursday. "I came from college,Discount NFL Jerseys, (so) I'm going to go back to college."
Notes: Four players remained out of practice for the Eagles: linebackers Kiko Alonso (knee) and Mychal Kendricks (hamstring),Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, wide receiver Nelson Agholor (leg) and defensive end Brandon Bair (groin).
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Eagles coach Chip Kelly says he has not heard from Southern California athletic director Pat Haden or any other schools with openings,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
"(He) is dealing with an issue right now and I wish him the best," Kelly said.
He hopes to become like the Giants' Tom Coughlin, a former Boston College coach,Wholesale Jerseys, "where I win enough games that the speculation ends."

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0