Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping [打印本頁]

作者: DmvbsR5R    時間: 2018-1-19 19:26     標題: Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Boise State wide receiver Matt Miller is likely out for the season because he has to undergo surgery to repair a ligament injury in his left ankle.
Miller holds the Boise State career record with 244 catches,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, but is 15 yards short of breaking the career record for receiving yards. He ranks third in receiving touchdowns, first in single-season receptions and caught at least one pass in all 44 games he's played in for the Broncos.
Miller made 28 catches for 461 yards and three touchdowns this season and passed for a score in the team's Sept,Wholesale Jerseys. 13 win at Connecticut.
"Matt Miller is one of the toughest human beings I've ever been around in this game,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping," offensive coordinator Mike Sanford said Sunday. "This whole year, including spring ball, including fall camp and including the first five games he was in for — he would never say anything about it, but I think he was playing well below 100 percent in terms of being healthy. He had some nagging injuries going on. When they had a chance to really go in and look at everything after he did sustain his lower-leg injury, it was a pretty significant injury."
Broncos coach Bryan Harsin announced Sunday that the senior from Helena, Montana,Wholesale China Jerseys, would have surgery on Monday.
Miller is helping to coach the receivers. He traveled to the Nevada game and will make the New Mexico and Wyoming trips if the Broncos have room on their 64-man travel roster,Jerseys NFL Cheap, Harsin said.
"He's going to move on and play football again," as a pro, Harsin said. "It was hard. I said, 'Just do it.' I said,Soccer Jerseys China, 'Get it done, because you're going to have a chance to play again.'"
Harsin says doctors didn't expect Miller's injury to improve enough for him to be able to play this season. The goal is for Miller to be well enough to try to participate in the NFL Combine in February, Harsin said.
"He won't be playing for us, but he'll be helping us," Harsin said.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0