Board logo

標題: Jerseys From China 15064 [打印本頁]

作者: yueyrt1Ny9    時間: 2018-1-15 06:33     標題: Jerseys From China 15064

"That was very nice,Cheap Jerseys Wholesale," he said,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, before joking, "I'm talking about the picture, not my family."
The Lambeau exhibit includes displays of Wolf's notable acquisitions during his tenure as general manager,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, along with a list of executives around the league who once worked for Wolf such as current Packers general manager Ted Thompson. Wolf's son, Eliot, is the team's director of player personnel.
"To walk on that historic field, that's an experience ... that just sends thrills through you," Wolf said Friday about Sunday's ceremony. "I just hope I'll be able to keep it together when it happens."
Green Bay bestows that honor to Packers who have been enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping. Wolf was inducted in August.
The Packers on Friday also unveiled an exhibit at Lambeau honoring Wolf's nine-year tenure as GM.
Wolf was surprised that a picture of his family had been included in the exhibit.
Wolf joined the Packers in 1991. He traded for quarterback Brett Favre, part of a series of moves that helped turn Green Bay back into one of the league's elite franchises.

GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Ron Wolf is about to receive one more honor in an already memorable year for the former Green Bay Packers general manager.
Wolf's name will be unveiled on the east facade inside Lambeau Field at halftime of the Packers' game Sunday against the Detroit Lions,Cheap NFL Jerseys.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0