Board logo

標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys [打印本頁]

作者: DmvbsR5R    時間: 2018-1-9 13:59     標題: Wholesale NFL Jerseys

"On advice of counsel, I hope you can appreciate that I cannot discuss the facts of the case. Those questions will be answered by my attorney in a court of law,Cheap NBA Jerseys Authentic," Sefolosha said after practice,Cheap NFL Jerseys, reading from a statement in his first public comments since the incident. "I will simply say that I am in great pain,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, have experienced a significant injury,NBA Jerseys China, and that the injury was caused by the police."
NBA
The backup forward sustained a fractured right lower leg and ligament damage while being arrested with teammate Pero Antic outside a Manhattan nightclub while the Hawks were in the city to face the Brooklyn Nets last week,Wholesale China Jerseys.
ATLANTA (AP) — Atlanta Hawks player Thabo Sefolosha said Tuesday he is in "great pain" and blamed New York City police for causing a "significant injury" that knocked him out for the season,Cheap Jerseys From China.
Sefolosha won't return until next season, costing the top-seeded Hawks a strong perimeter defender heading into the playoffs.

歡迎光臨 FreeBBS (http://newstarsweet.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0